Follow closet daze

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Blooming Wonderful

I think I have a problem. Not like a 'sit down in a circle' and profess my woes kind of problem, but one that involves flowers all up in my grill.

Whether they're sat basking in the sunlight on my windowsill, or blossoming onto my clothes, it's safe to say I'm all for a flower.

I'm lucky enough to walk past a beautiful shop on my way to work, McQueens; which is full of beautiful blooms every day and never fails to make me smile. My personal favourites are lilac roses, which I see littered around my wedding (should someone choose to marry me!).

Flowers are so effortless. They can change your mood instantly. It might be a little reminder that you're on somebodies mind, or you might treat yourself to a bunch of blossoms from the market.

Let's not ignore the couture, either. Givenchy sent models gallivanting down the catwalks in an array of moody blooms, whilst Prada plucked the branches of some of the prettiest trees in town.

ASOS has a great selection for this season, and look no further than high street hero Zara for an edgy take on the trend (think Acne inspired Swedish cuts with blurry florals).

Perk up some of your Summer staples with pretty petals ready for the weather!

 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment