Follow closet daze

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hobbsessed

Ok, so I am a little sad to be hauling a bag of summer dresses into the attic for another year, but there is certainly a silver lining to these big grey clouds.

Hot footing it down regent street whilst running errands earlier this week, I almost gave myself whiplash (and took out a group of disgruntled tourists) as I reversed back and came to a halt infront of Hobbs.

Despite the hefty price tag, I am inclined to declare that I have discovered peacoat perfection in the form of this candy coloured, mohair miracle.

By the time I've sold all of my winter coats from years gone by, I might be able to find comfort in the arms of this dream coat.

Here's hoping that Hobbs get their discount on...(or that there's an almighty coat god that will hear my plea for pea!)


No comments:

Post a Comment