Follow closet daze

Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekend Roundup

In a bid to tighten the ol' purse strings lately, I've been learning the art of window shopping. I know...it's a totally unfamiliar concept for me too, but sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do!

I haven't had the chance to go shopping in a while, so it hasn't been too tempting, but on Friday when I took a little trip to my old shopping domain, Manchester, I am pleased to say I only left with one bag of purchases.

If, however, I'd let my frivolity get the better of me, here's what I might have left with...

Essie nail polish in Fiji
I'm a complete pastel pest when it comes to choosing nail colours, not to mention how easily persuaded I am by product names. I'd like to imagine that after a few coats you're transported to tropical shores...
Here
American Apparel corduroy circle skirt in Martini Blue
This was the only thing I purchased on my wish list. Points for self control?!
I've been umming and ahhing over which colour to choose for ages, and had every intention of leaving with a little denim number.
But the Martini Blue was too pretty and the corduroy is something a little different...
And did I mention it was called Martini Blue?

Here

Miss Selfridge Spring Coat
I've been looking for the perfect coat in time for Spring, and this grey tweed style from Miss S is winning so far!

Here

Whistles leather card holder
I'm heading down to London in a few weeks and I hate getting the tube with a bag full of clutter. This would be the perfect little bit of luxury for my oyster and bank cards. No hauling a purse full of change around! 

Here


No comments:

Post a Comment