Follow closet daze

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tumbling Rocks

Mila Kunis for Marie Claire, March 2013


Make mine a  Martini. Or a YSL.

I guess when it comes to cocktails the French have got it covered.

I rarely go out looking for jewellery; some of my favourite pieces I've found on market stalls and in vintage shops. There's something about not knowing where it's come from originally, and I love leaving with a little piece of precious that I won't find in Topshop.

Rings have always been my go to accessory. I like to leave my hair tumbling so I rarely bother with earrings, and statement necklaces often require a little too much fuss about the rest of an outfit. Whereas rings you can slip on as an afterthought and still add a touch of lux.

I'd like to say I was one of the cool kids that can stack 'em all up on every finger and look effortlessly chic, but I'm more of a 'just rockin' the one rock' kinda girl.

And although we might not be able to jump on a plane and trawl the Moroccan souks, or spend our Saturdays digging for treasure in Camden market, there are plenty of hidden jewels to be found wherever you are.

(Asos Marketplace is great for vintage finds, and the high street is full of designer dupes.)


H&M
Missguided
Whistles

No comments:

Post a Comment