Follow closet daze

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Wednesday Wishes

I've been trying to avoid the likes of Asos, Topshop and Zara in a bid to tighten the ol' purse strings, so this weeks wish is to become a more successful blogger as inspired by these lovely ladies...


There's nothing like a little snow to snuggle up and waste the day browsing your favourite blogs, or at least that's what I find myself doing with a few hours to spare and an excuse to stay indoors. Most 'bloglovers' will have a short-list of their faves, and I'm excited to share a couple of mine..


I stumbled across Sincerely Jules a few years ago, before followed any fashionistas on the  blogosphere. Julie Sarinana A.K.A 'Jules' is a blogger and stylist who writes from her hometown, LA. Whether it's her perfect hair, her effortless flair for colour clashing or her casual charm, there's something about Julie that's kind of addictive.

Source: Sincerely, Jules


At first I used to skip past international blogs; I don't remember the handy little translate tool popping up on Google a few years ago..


Nowadays I follow blogs everywhere from Sweden to Australia, and all the way back to London.

Representing Brazil is Thassia Naves of Blog da Thassia, whose occurences on Instagram's popular page have led to some major style envy. If the natural ombre do' and endless bronzed pins weren't enough to stir the green-eyed monster, then Thassia's wardrobe definitely does.

Source: Blog Thassia

Who's in your stylish shortlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment