Follow closet daze

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Proviamo ancora


I'm back...again! I made it my New Years Resolution to jump on the blogging bandwagon last year, which I kept up for about 7 months. Then my 3rd year of studies started, which I completely underestimated...but I'm embracing the workload and making the same promise for 2013! I have really missed blogging and I'm going to try and keep it up as a welcome distraction from the imminent craziness of the next few months.

You'll start to notice a few new additions in 'my closet' too as I'm having a good old clear out to start the New Year, and more importantly to make room for the Spring collections!

Here are a few of my tip-offs for what to expect...

The new romantics: Think Romeo and Juliet meets Once upon a time in Mexico...Don't ditch the ruby hues which were so popular for Fall '12, they're sticking around! Fray your denims and go granny for florals in time for the Spring drop.
Wildfox Spring 2013

Embrace emerald: This look works best with a soft tan so whip out the ol' St.Tropez and get your green on!
NeverFullyDressed current season


Make like Marant and dust off those western boots that saved your soles last Summer, cowgirl couture is back on the radar this season.
Primark Spring 2013

Here kitty: It's out with the reindeer's and in with the cats! Whiskers have already started to tickle the likes of H&M and Primark, so expect to see a feline invasion on the High Street over the coming months!
Topshop current season

China doll: This porcelain print crept onto the High Street last year and it's making a comeback for SS'13.
Primark Spring 2013

Rave on: It might only be January but the High Street has started the party early with flashes of neon running through their collections this month. Keep your eyes peeled for statement jewellery and bright nails.
Topshop current season

No comments:

Post a Comment