Follow closet daze

Monday 16 July 2012

Saved By The Bell

So, my blog posts have been few and far between as of late, but this weather has quite literally dampened my wardrobe! After getting excited with the little teaser of Summer we had in April and stocking up on dresses, my pretty purchases are still hanging in the closet...tags adorned. But with the big 21 approaching and a trip to the sunshine in the pipeline I'm going to try and find a Silver lining somewhere up in those big Grey clouds and keep posting!

Last week I broke one of the first fashion rules and sought inspiration in Kelly Kapowski-circa Saved By The Bell! She was always my favorite way back when Nickelodeon was up there in the style stakes with Topshop. I dared to do double denim and loved it! Florals are everywhere at the minute, with celeb favorite Current/Elliot coveting everything from dots to stars to flower power. You'll find purse friendly alternatives in Zara, River Island and of course ASOS!





Jeans: Primark!



I've had my Bayside Tigers sweater for a while now after I saw the gorgeous Mollie King wearing hers with nothing more than a pair of daisy dukes and a golden tan. (Get it here.) I love any excuse to browse TruffleShuffle! Their Van Halen tee has been on my wishlist for too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment